[rescue] canonical list of sparc clones

Mark Brown sunrescue at marknmel.com
Mon Jun 11 17:19:12 CDT 2007

Here in Canada, Sidus (a rather largish OEM factory that did work for
IBM- now defunct), had a line of Sparc clones.  From what I know, they
were just Axil Clones.  I wound up with a Sidus/Axil-245 at one point.

They are listed in this PDF....

http://www.sparc.org/japanese/pdf/sparc-8-pages-brochure.pdf

HTH

/M