[rescue] OT: HP-UX serials

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 15:06:53 CDT 2007

Hi all!
Does anyone know if HP-UX 11.23 supports usb to serial adapters or where on
the web to buy
a one to many serial port cable ( a cable for connecting to serial port
concentrator, but I forgot the exact name for it).
A machine at work has one serial port and I would like to research if it's
possible either to use such an adapter/cable
before asking the customer to buy an extension board.
I got a Prolific-based usb serial adapter which I will plug in tomorrow and
see the effect.
Note to myself: shouldn't have turned down to learn C as personal
advancement :)
Best regards,

--
PP8P<P8QQ
Q PP0QP8P;P5P2

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525