[rescue] Anyone want Sun U5/U10s or PPC macs?

Patrick Finnegan pat at computer-refuge.org
Mon Dec 24 11:39:47 CST 2007

I'm trying to trim down my collection, and have some machines which I
thought I'd post to the list before they got thrown out shortly after
Jan 1, 2008...

Two Ultra 5, 400MHz systems, and three Ultra 10, 440MHz systems.. All
have 256MB of ram, and 10GB or 20GB drives.  Some I've previously
installed Solaris 10 on.  I'd like to get $20 ea + shipping for them to
cover my time packing them.  If you want to pick them up from wonderful
downtown Lafayette, IN, you can have them for $free.

I've also got some 601/603/604 PCI PowerPC Macs and PowerComputing Mac
clones available if there's any interest.  Same deal, $20+shipping or
free if you come pick it up.

I've got some other random stuff which I'll post to the list later this
week, or in the next few weeks/months. :)

I'll be around Wednesday through when the stuff gets tossed..

Pat