[rescue] Looking for sun 13w3 monitor or 13w3 to VGA adapter

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Dec 21 10:39:20 CST 2007

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 02:28:19AM -0600, Nick Allgood wrote:
> I also would require the monitors to be in color
> sorry for not mentioning this sooner

man for someone who wants stuff for free you're sure picky! 8-)

The company I work for has thrown out probably 50 17"-to-20" Sun
and SGI monitors in the three years I've been in the Houston office,
and I tossed about 75 of them when I was cleaning out the Austin office.

Nobody here really wants CRTs at all anymore.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas