[rescue] E4000 rackmount kit?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Dec 14 15:16:02 CST 2007

On Fri, Dec 14, 2007 at 10:52:00AM -0500, Jeff Cole wrote:
> SharkRack?
> http://www.sharkrack.co.uk/40e4000lite.html

I don't think he wants to pay 10x the system's value for the rack.  SR
stuff is good, but my goodness it's overpriced.

(good customer service though; at Broadwing I had an Ultra30 sharckrack
 kit that someone had lost the screws/bolts to.  I called them up and
 they put me on the phone with the guy who had designed it, who gave me
 the specs for the needed screws/nuts/bolts I picked up from Home Depot.
 They offered to just send another set to me, but it was quicker/easier
 for me to go down to HD and spend $5 and have it done the next day)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas