[rescue] E4000 rackmount kit?

Nick B. nick at pelagiris.org
Fri Dec 14 13:10:42 CST 2007

As cool as the idea of dropping crowbars from orbit is, I really don't want to
try to emulate it inside my house.
I've got a good solid 4 post rack with some space in the bottom, and an e4k
sitting (upside down at the moment) next to it, below a pair of A5ks which I
have at this point given up on getting in the rack.  I've found the sun rack
kit as low as 200$, has anyone used the sun e4k rack kit?
	Thanks
		Nick