[rescue] Does anybody want these?

Earl D. Baugh Jr. earl at baugh.org
Fri Dec 7 18:26:33 CST 2007

I've got two Sun 370-1791-01 PCMCIA Modems (V.32bis/V42.bis) plus the
Sun Fax Software (all in the original boxes)
for the price of shipping (and if you wish, the obligatory lovely
beverage) for anybody who wants them.  I believe these
were originally purchased with some Sun Voyagers a looong time ago (I
don't know any other Sun that came equipped
to handle PCMCIA cards... I know there SBus cards that added that
capability but I didn't think those were Sun part #'s...)

Earl