[rescue] Available soon: Loaded E420R

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Aug 26 17:42:55 CDT 2007

It's time for me to get off my butt and finish moving things over to the
T1000; so I'll have a loaded E420R available in Austin within a week or
two.

- E420R
- 4G RAM
- Quad 450Mhz processors
- Dual 350W power supplies
- Dual 18G HDs
- CD-ROM, etc
- No rack rails (sits on a shelf, but I'm keeping the shelf)

http://www.sunhelp.org/docs/e420r/diags/prtdiag.html
http://www.sunhelp.org/docs/e420r/diags/psrinfo.html

http://www.sunhelp.org/docs/e420r/pictures/after/tn/nice-and-neat.jpg.html
http://www.sunhelp.org/docs/e420r/pictures/after/tn/power-supplies-installed.jpg.html
(one of the power supplies has a dent in the fan grille, but works fine)

This system has been ohno.mrbill.net/sunhelp.org for the past 3.5 years,
and has done a great job.  No hardware problems, and current uptime is
160 days (last reboot was just for Solaris 9 patches).

Price?  Make an offer.  8-)  I might consider just donating it to a worthy
cause, or will trade it for Amazon gift certificates, ham radio equipment,
etc.

The only condition is that you'll have to pick it up from where it's
currently colocated in Austin (the Onramp Access datacenter) as I have no
desire to drive 300 miles round-trip just to bring the box back home to
Houston and then pay more than its worth to pack and ship.

I mainly just need to get it out of ONR's datacenter once I'm done using
it.

If you're interested, email me.

Bill

--