[rescue] Need Sun 3/110 RAM and Battery

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 08:37:05 CDT 2007

On 8/23/07, earl at baugh.org <earl at baugh.org> wrote:

> So, what happened to the other VME boxes?  Discarded mean in the
> dumpster??

Sadly, yes. I picked up these and a bunch of other boxes ( a NeXT
cube, two NeXT slabs, the Suns, as well as some original Macs - 128k,
512e, SEs, etc. )

Long story short, they sat in my parents' basement too long and ended
up in the landfill. As the Suns were really heavy, the boards were
pulled out and left in the garage, where they were forgotten about- I
ended up taking the ram & CPUs out, thinking for some reason they
might be useful at some point.

--Brooke