[rescue] Two Sun Microsystems E5000 servers available in Boston

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Thu Aug 23 17:32:19 CDT 2007

Patrick Giagnocavo wrote:
> Oh please... my Toyota Echo, smaller than a Corolla, carried the guts
> of a 5500 (same size as 4000) from WI to PA.
>
> Just look at it as a puzzle to solve!

Sometimes it's not the space, it's the access.  My 1970 Camaro has a
cavernous trunk, but a small and awkward trunk lid opening that made it
almost impossible to get any single item bigger than a suitcase in or
out (though the trunk would actually *hold* three or four of them).

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.