[rescue] SGI Impact 10000

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Mon Aug 20 21:06:11 CDT 2007

I'm in VERY south Miami (a.k.a Homestead) Florida.  No where even remotely
close to Texas (although i did grow up in the DFW area, just outside
of Tolar TX).

If anyone pulls up into my driveway and is ready to take it,
i won't turn them down.  They can also have their pick of my furniture
and/or anything else large, bulky and not Japan trip friendly.

/KRM

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:20:06 -0500
Jerry Kemp <sun.mail.list at oryx.cc> wrote:

> Kevin,
>
> Are you interested in parting with your Crimson, or are you just mulling
> it over?  And if so, how close are you to North Texas (DFW area)?
>
> Jerry
>

> Kevin wrote:
> > Indeed, they're both here next to me (Crimson and Power parts machine).
> >
> > With my move to Japan coming up, i'm having a tough time deciding
between
> > finding them a good home or storing them at my mother's house for three
> > years. Taking them to Japan is NOT an option due to both shipping cost
and
> > space requirements in Japan.  Although, i'll probably wish i, at least,
had
> > the Crimson with me in the middle of the Osaka winter :P
> >
> > /KRM

NOTE to EVERYONE: I'll be moving from the US to Japan by October 2007 and
most of my possessions MUST BE SOLD, as it is too costly to ship them to
the other side if the planet :)

So keep checking the KRM eBay Store between now and mid-late September and
you might come up on some pretty nice bargains on all kinds of different
stuff.

The KRM eBay Store!
http://stores.ebay.com/krm-corner-store_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZQ2d999QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Kevin R. Marshall   :   kevin at pipeline.com   :   305-801-5748