[rescue] HP Color Laser - Pickup only..

laz at moaa.net laz at moaa.net
Mon Aug 20 15:48:08 CDT 2007

see the picture as http://cgi.ebay.com/HP-Color-LaserJet-5-5M-TABLOID-Network-Printer_W0QQitemZ300141547695
for an idea ont he size of this.. basicly 2 ft square footprint, 16-18 inches high.  HEAVY.
But last known working fine, and have toner bottles for it. Thats right, bottles..
as I recall, the consumable on it have a decent amount to go on them to see if you will want to look on ebay for more once the transfer drum goes..
Talks PCL and PostScript I believe, think I have a HP jetdirect card in it.

Would love to get ~$50 for what I put into it, card and toner, or Ham radio gear..
ALL offers considered, even if it's "Put me on the list for when you are ready to give it away"

I'm 45 miles north of Boston, in NH.

Matt