[rescue] first try at basement cleaning

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Sat Aug 18 10:11:43 CDT 2007

I have to get rid of some stuff since I am changing jobs and all my gear
has to come home from the old office. (I didn't realize just how much I
had accumulated there over the years.)

There was recently an Indigo thread, and I coincidentally have two teal
ones to give away. Unfortunately they have no drives, memory, keyboards,
mice, etc. to go with them.

I also have a few odd things that may be of use to someone, otherwise
they're gone to the trash:

Syquest (actually "Spin" brand) 88 MB drive and carts
A bunch of 1/4 tapes
A large Sun external case (i386 style?)
Two Sony external dual CDROM drive boxes with ISA interface card
A Micron dual 333 PeeCee in a huge case

I realize that these things are not all that valuable, but I'd rather
not throw them all out.

Steve