[rescue] SGI Impact 10000

Robert Darlington rdarlington at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 14:03:25 CDT 2007

Any ps2 mouse and keyboard work with the Indigo2 systems.  The video
cards are all sync on green which limits things a bit.  The older sun
monitors I had were all fixed frequency and the sgi systems would not
operate on those frequencies.  You might get lucky, you might get a
more modern sun monitor.

Bob