[rescue] Sol10 U4 info from Sun

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Aug 15 10:40:24 CDT 2007

Darn you to Heck, Patrick! *shakes fist*

   I got all excited, then I found a page saying this release "will only
install on M4000-M9000 servers, and will be superseded by the next
release."
   (see www.sun.com/software/solaris/releases.xml)

   Dang! And me just finishing an 8:00 AM dentist appointment that left
me with a novocaine-deadened nostril that feel stuffed up but isn't and
which demands crazy, constant, OCD nose-wiping. :7(

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UIS Database Team Lead & Unix System Administrator