[rescue] wtb: Micronics M54Pe

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 12 16:40:49 CDT 2007

I have a big micronics MB that has dual Pentium CPUs on-board.

I'll confirm the model, and if you want, you can have it for shipping plus a couple $(but, I'll ship you the MB in a system case only - I don't want to remove it, pack it, and possibly damage it).

Out of curiousity, what is the interest in this particular MB - have one that died, or some particular application that requires that particular MB/set of features?

Lionel