[rescue] HP Color LaserJet 4500 and LaserJet 4000 needing rescue...

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Sat Aug 11 13:44:13 CDT 2007

Patrick Finnegan wrote:
> Because of the small amount of use our HP LaserJet 4500 gets, I'm
> looking to sell it.  It's in working shape, with a fair amount of
> memory, duplexer, and extra paper tray.
>
> I've also got another extra paper tray for it, which I'd like to get rid
> of.  Asking $10 + shipping, or pick it up for free.
>
> I'm not willing to ship the printer, so if there's anyone here that
> would like to come and pick it up, I'd like to get $50 or so out of it.
> If you also want a JetDirect card in it, add $25.
>
> Pat

You ought to be able to get well over $50 for that.  They're going for
$300-$400 on eBay *without* the duplexer or lower tray.

You wouldn't have a legal-size upper tray for a 4500, I suppose.....?

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.