[rescue] Trade: Cisco 5000, 5513 and FORE ATM switch - austin tx

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Mon Aug 6 16:38:19 CDT 2007

" From: "Carl R. Friend" <crfriend at rcn.com>
"
"     On Mon, 6 Aug 2007, Sandwich Maker wrote:
"
" > i've got a nash metropolitan...
"
"     Damn.  Now I'm envious....

actually -i- don't, but iirc there are a few folks in the 4 seasons
amc/rambler club who do.  alas, you just missed your best chance to
see them - the annual show and concours was last weekend, on rt. 20 in
sturbridge just off i84.

<reminiscence> the first met i saw belonged to mr. hnlicka who lived
down the street when i was young.  an engineer like my dad, he wasn't
exactly a nazi refugee but he did move to this country because of them.

today is the 62nd ann. of the hiroshima bombing, and that's set me to
reflecting on ww2 and how it's shaped the world i live in.  mr.
hnlicka was one way.