[rescue] With all this SGI talk...

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:35:24 CDT 2007

On 8/3/07, Robert Darlington <rdarlington at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you don't want to remove the portion of the case that sticks up on
> top of the sgi, just put some half inch boards  on each side of it to
> bring the case (mostly) level.  I must have 500 pounds of stuff
> stacked on my 4d/440 in storage and it doesn't even notice.

Alright, I ended up taking a piece of thick blue foam for wall
insulation that I had leftover and cut it and carved it to give me a
flat surface, but not as wide as the SGI so the wheels from the top
unit would be in the air (I couldn't figure out how to remove the
wheels), voila, stacked deskside SGIs. They are not moving from there.
Thanks for the suggestions.

Francois