[rescue] Trade: Cisco 5000, 5513 and FORE ATM switch - austin tx

Phil Stracchino phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net
Mon Aug 6 06:20:55 CDT 2007

Sheldon T. Hall wrote:
>  Bill Bradford wrote ...
>
>> Just remember that this isn't an Austin-only mailing list. 8-)
>
> We also do Morrises, Rileys and Wolseleys!

"Your father's Riley.  It's not your father's Oldsmobile."

I remember helping my dad build a car in the driveway when I was 9.  He
bought two 2.5-liter RMA Rileys, one in much better shape than the
other, and we tore both cars apart and built a new one using the best
parts from both.

--
        Phil Stracchino                CDK#2
 phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net   alaric at caerllewys.net
 Landline: 603-429-0220           Mobile: 603-320-5438
        It's not the years, it's the mileage.