[rescue] More Sys Admin (and other) Openings

Dan Duncan danduncan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 22:22:58 CDT 2007

On 4/25/07, Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> [0] 12 years so far, and I still havent found anything I like better than
>     Leatherman's products.  I'm on my third or fourth one now, not counting
>     the "mini" or "micra" tiny-ones..

I got a Swiss army knife (Victorinox Champion) in Bavaria about 27
years ago and carried it until about 12 years ago when I switched to a
SOG Paratool.  About 4 years ago I left the SOG sitting on the fender
of my truck while I was working on it and took a test drive after I
got it running again and forgot to retrieve the SOG.  I retraced my
path several times and never could find it.  My wife got me a Swiss
army knife (Victorinox Cybertool 34) which includes several torx bits
for opening cases and such in addition to the other usual stuff.

--
Dan Duncan