[rescue] More Sys Admin (and other) Openings

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Apr 25 15:30:00 CDT 2007

Kevin asked:

> WTF? Are they afraid you're gonna test a Ginsu knife on a
> batch of SCSI cables?
>
> Damn i'm glad i don't work for a bureaucracy.

   <Foghorn_Leghorn>"Uh, that's a *joke*, son."

   Though I admit that the image I had in mind when I typed it was of a
delicate fiber cable getting clipped by some of the weaponry our
culinary students carry around in hard-sided, briefcase-size knife kits
(the contents of which they are rquired to keep quite sharp).

   They gave away one of these kits during Staff Appreciation Day a few
years back and there was a near riot. :7)

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt