[rescue] replacing an Ultra2

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Tue Apr 24 13:42:02 CDT 2007

>From: Sridhar Ayengar <ploopster at gmail.com>
>Date: 2007/04/24 Tue PM 12:39:33 CDT
>To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
>Subject: Re: [rescue] replacing an Ultra2

>Bill Bradford wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 01:08:31PM -0400, Sridhar Ayengar wrote:
>>> Speaking of spuds.  Anyone know where I can get spuds cheap?  I need a
>>> whole big pile of them.
>>
>> Should have let me know before I threw out the D1000 and 9 disks w/spuds
>> a couple weeks ago. 8-(
>
>Unfortunately, I need more than 9.  I need about thirty.  And it isn't
>for me.  It's for the company I work for.

Best I've seen is $5/each on eBay, with S/H being a real wild card...

Sometimes you'll find large lots, but I've never seen more than 10 at a time (I just looked at eBay, couple 10 tray lots for about $45-55 + S/H)...

I assume you want 1", not 1.6" trays, correct? The 1.6" trays are pretty cheap in lots of 10 right now on eBay...

Lionel