[rescue] replacing an Ultra2

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Apr 17 13:02:12 CDT 2007

" From: Phil Stracchino <phil.stracchino at speakeasy.net>
"
" Steve Sandau wrote:
" > I've been making small (gallon or two) batches for several years. A
" > small batch doesn't seem to require much in preparation for me except
" > buying a couple 2-lb. jars of honey, and making sure I have lemons around.
"
" We have a 5-gallon-or-so water-dispenser carboy that we're thinking
" would make a good fermentation vessel ...
"
" Any tips and recipes would be appreciated  :)

if it's a -glass- carboy, make sure it's securely and safely mounted!
if it's a -plastic- carboy, i'm not sure how they stand up to alcohol
long term.