[rescue] replacing an Ultra2

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Sun Apr 15 18:37:47 CDT 2007

" From: Steve Sandau <ssandau at gwi.net>
"
" I've always been a fan of do-it-yourself alcohol. ;-) I was eyeing a
" juice press at the homebrew shop this weekend, and thinking about cider
" and about growing grapes.

i have no taste for alcoholic drink, but i could use a small press for
my jelly making.  what do they run?  i have a crabapple tree in my
back yard, and i got 7 lb from it last year - and that was a poor
harvest.  but i'll bet i left 2-3 lb more in the pulp.