[rescue] replacing an Ultra2

Meelis Roos mroos at linux.ee
Sun Apr 15 04:29:16 CDT 2007

> Oddly, I've also found it actually has the effect of cooling your
> work area (slightly) when it's running too, as it sucks quite a large
> volume of air air towards it and the grille on the front is always
> cold. I try to leave my beers there if I can :o). If you really need

Well, about the beers. Airflow only helps to make the temperatures even
- so if your beer is colder than the air in the room, the airflow will
warm it up quicker. If the beer is warmer than the air in the room,
then... ummm... why did you warm it up first place? :)

It's like a fan or a refrigerator in closed room - it can only heat the
air quicker because all the electricity becomes warmt too.

--
Meelis Roos (mroos at linux.ee)