[rescue] Google Map - My Map feature

William Enestvedt William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:08:14 CDT 2007

Shannon wrote:

> ...some friends and I have created our own private SPAM
> bunker.  More tasty, and immune to all forms of nuclear and biological
> weapons.

   Go visit Steve Hatle if you want to see a real Spam BUnker. Really,
those smelly St. Olaf hippies are closer to Austin, Minnesota, than they
might like -- what, an hour in the car?

   And while you're there, drive down to visit the Amish in northern
Iowa: they might like a bit of imported [from Pennsylvania] scrapple
themseves!

   (On the way back, go to the August Schell Brewery. Mmmm, Bock....)

- Will
--
Will Enestvedt
UNIX System Administrator