[rescue] Wanted: 2 SS1000E boards

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Tue Apr 10 15:47:48 CDT 2007

On Tue, Apr 10, 2007 at 04:00:22PM -0400, Steve Sandau wrote:
> In any case, I have these boards here, full of memory, with no home in
> sight. Anyone want for COS or COS plus a stick of RAM for my U5?

I've got a U10 here with 768M of RAM that I may scrap soon and keep
the memory - give me a shout if you've got something interesting to
trade for it.

That leaves me with a single U10/440 with 1G, SCSI DVD-ROM and HD,
and a decent vertical UPA video card (forget what it is at the moment) -
if anybody's interested in *that* for some sort of trade, let me know.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas