[rescue] Google Map - My Map feature

Patrick Giagnocavo patrick at zill.net
Tue Apr 10 07:29:36 CDT 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 7:38 AM, David Muran-de Assereto wrote:

> BTW, I'm also in nuke central, in Alexandria, VA, right next to DC. I
> already glow in the dark in anticipation.

I suppose, with Lancaster County, PA being best known for Amish and
Mennonites, quilts, and outlet malls, I am safe.

Actually if you think about it, the horse-and-buggy Amish are *already*
prepared for nuclear survivability.

Rural area, thus spread out, not a target due to them being mostly
farmers and carpenters, and ability to survive without electricity and
modern communications (which would be fried in such an event).

--P