[rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Mon Apr 9 02:41:57 CDT 2007

On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 11:30:57PM -0400, Kevin wrote:
> Just curious to see if any are still out there in workable condition.  That
> was the one thing i truly coveted in the mid 80s.

The last time I dealt with a "plotter", it was really nothing more than
a wide-format-paper HP inkjet printer.  I've not seen one that actually
used separate pens in *years* (e.g., since about 1990-91 or so, back in
the days of Gateway '386 systems and AutoCAD..)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
Houston, Texas