[rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?

John Francini francini at mac.com
Sun Apr 8 23:14:46 CDT 2007

At one point I had an HP 7475A 6-color pen plotter.  Wrote some
software in FORTRAN using GKS to do homebrew pie-chart and bar-chart
plotting.  At first it took forever, because my algorithm for drawing
was based on what you could do on a CRT, so the thing was forever
switching pens.  Ended up having it 'sort' all the colors together,
so that it did everything it needed to in a given color before moving
on to the next.

This was in the mid-80s, on a MicroVAX I.

Plotters are fun to watch, though.  Especially bigger ones.

John