[rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Sun Apr 8 19:42:13 CDT 2007

Haha... i doubt we drive or eat alike Lionel.

Nevertheless, it is being checked now, and you're probably right.

I've never seen an ImageWriter, but i do have an old ImageWriter II (bought
new in '86) that isn't exactly light.

We shall see, hopefully it's reasonable.
/KRM

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 18:55:02 -0500 (CDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at verizon.net> wrote:

> >From: Kevin <kevin at pipeline.com>
> >Date: 2007/04/08 Sun PM 05:57:38 CDT
> >To: The Rescue List <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> >Subject: Re: [rescue] Any interest in an ImageWriter I?
>
> >Damn, that's the type of thing i would normally grab, but shipping to
south
> >Florida would be death.
>
> Why do you say that - it should be less than half the cost of a tank of
gas, a little more than a good lunch...

> Imagewriters aren't "that" heavy (IIRC), and FedEx Ground is actually
very reasonable in my exp.

> Lionel

/~\ The ASCII
\ / Ribbon Campaign