[rescue] Ultra 2 bases still available (incl. new config)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 29 08:49:25 CST 2006

I'm still near Princeton, NJ - where Rt. 95 crosses the Delaware into Pennsylvania.

If you want to pickup a system or two that's fine, I might also be able to meet you between here and where you are.

What do you want, and where are you? To ship a base is $15/ea, might be less within NJ - give me an address and I'll see what it costs to ship to your hotel in NJ (might be cheaper than gas to/from me)...

Lionel