[rescue] Lossless audio capture

Sheldon T. Hall shel at tandem.artell.net
Fri Oct 27 12:05:33 CDT 2006

Ethan O'Toole writes ...
[I wrote...]
> > Color me embarrassed ... I didn't know that, and I have one
> > of each of those!
>
> :-) It's the "5th" 1/8" jack. "left" and "right" function as
> in and out

Burger!

Well, OK.  That makes the icon next to that jack a little less inscrutable.

I wish the SGI Audio FAQ (and the rest of the SGI FAQs) were a little more
up-to-date.  Once you corrected me about the digital audio, I went and read
the FAQ.  Yeah, I should have read it _first_, but ... In any case, it's
rather aged.  Since I don't do much audio production, I don't know enough to
maintain the FAQ, as I've demonstrated, but I sure wish someone would.

-Shel