[rescue] advice on rescuing an e10k

Erie Patsellis erie at shelbyvilledesign.com
Thu Oct 26 16:55:35 CDT 2006

Tom, IF you can unload boards and drives, and bolt it to a pallet, you
should be able to get an LTL freight broker to get you a rate of less
than $2.00 a mile, especially in Chicagok, as alot of drivers hate
deadheading into chicago. If you cnat' find somebody, I can call a few
friends and see if anyone has space on an air-ride trailer.

erie

--
your source for cnc software, hardware and retrofits
www.shelbyvilledesign.com