[rescue] Help id'ing SunPCi revisions

Brock Johnson wildefire at brotay.net
Fri Oct 20 22:33:19 CDT 2006

You can figure out which card you have based on the memory on it. The
original SunPCI's used PC66 SDRAM in the standard 168 pin form. The
later cards all use SODIMM sticks. SunPCI-II/IIPro use SDRAM, the
III/IIIPro use DDR.

For the original cards I know you're stuck with the 1.3 version driver,
I've never had a II/III card to play with so I can't speak for them.