[rescue] Sun-3/60 available in Calgary

Per Sandstrom psand at mac.com
Tue Oct 10 04:59:20 CDT 2006

I'm posting this for my friend Shane who isn't subscribed to this list.
He'd like to find a good home for his Sun-3/60. The machine is available
for pick-up (unless you pay shipping) in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

As far as I know, this 3/60 has 12MB RAM and a CG4 color framebuffer. It
includes a color monitor, keyboard, optical mouse and the metal mousepad
as well as an external 1GB SCSI disk (not the shoebox) loaded with SunOS
4.1. All cables included. In short, a very complete 3/60!

The owner can be contacted directly at <navalpiranha at yahoo.com>.

Per