[rescue] DYNIX/ptx Version 4.x Media

Michael-John Turner mj at turner.org.za
Thu Nov 30 22:16:05 CST 2006

I don't unfortunately :( I've dug around the forums at www.sunwizard.net
but not found anything that looks useful in terms of getting access. Of
course, it could be because my French is rather poor :)

> As for the legal aspect, it may not be strictly legal, but I doubt
> anyone would come after you as long as you didn't charge money for it
> and only posted older (no longer supported) operating systems. I'm all
> for the idea, myself :-)

Yeah, I guess it would work until a vendor got wind of it - heck a fair
number of the companies for whom they had OSes are no longer around (NeXT,
etc).

-mj
--
Michael-John Turner | http://mjturner.net/