[rescue] sun solaris 10 and studio 11 free dvds

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Nov 30 12:22:07 CST 2006

Thu, 30 Nov 2006 @ 11:30 -0500, Francois Dion said:

> Not from me, but even better, from Sun so everyone on the list that
> wants one can probably get one:
>
> sun.com/solaris/freemedia
>
> It covers both Sparc and x86/x64 versions. Quite handy for those
> rescued machines or to have in your laptop bag or whatever.

Has anyone tried building NetBSD or FreeBSD with the Sun compilers?

Given that the GNU sparc code generator isn't that great, it seems like
it should result in decent speed increases here and there.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["The trade of governing has always been
monopolized by the most ignorant and the most rascally individuals of