[rescue] DYNIX/ptx Version 4.x Media

Ethan O'Toole ethan at 757tech.net
Thu Nov 30 09:59:45 CST 2006

> That's very true.
> I'm planning on keeping copies of them just in case.
> Getting hold of old software can be a nightmare.
> The thing is it that it's probably legally questionable, even though you
> wouldn't be able to buy the stuff anymore.
> What do other people think?
> Chris

Yea, it would be legally questionable. I think the best way to approach it
would be throw a terabyte or 3 online, and store the images.. and make
sure that it is written all over that it's for the purpose of maintaining
classic computers at a hobbyist level.

People will most likely only cry if money is being lost.