[rescue] WANTED: 100baseT sbus ethernet card

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Nov 28 17:02:31 CST 2006

I need a full duplex 100baseT ethernet card for sbus systems.

Something like an x1056a would be nice, but the only ones I can find are
well over $100, or are multi-port and combo cards.

I could use a PC for gateway duty, and I already have the cards for it,
but rather shove another pizza box on the table instead.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than
the sage amongst his books For to you kingdoms and their armies are mighty