[rescue] DLT drive dead want to replace without rebooting

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Nov 28 13:23:30 CST 2006

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006, Wesley W. Will wrote:

>> Is this valid for scsi devices?  Whomever designed this particular
>> kernel interface made that a bit ambiguous.
>
> ambiguous? the "scsi" part of "echo scsi remove" kind of gives it away
> for me....

Oh.  I guess the /proc/scsi/scsi threw me off into thinking it might not
be valid for scsi devices.  They should really make that more clear.
Possibly /proc/scsi/scsi/scsi/scsi/scsi/storage-buses/scsi/scsi would
work.

I'll submit a patch this afternoon.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and