[rescue] found source for HP 9000 power supply

Steve Sandau ssandau at gwi.net
Mon Nov 27 13:41:58 CST 2006

I emailed the list a while back about an HP 9000 of mine that would
power on for a second and then turn off. A helpful lister supplied me
with a link to a repair procedure that might have fixed it, but didn't
work. No big deal, it was a 75-cent part form Mouser, and got me hooked
up with them.

I got back to that project again recnetly and started looking for a PS.
A couple of people had said these were really hard/expensive to find. I
found one on eBay for $45 + $16 shipping, and in my poking around, I
found a company in NH that has 9000/715 power supplies for $50 in case
anyone is interested.

Steve