[rescue] For all the Model M keyboard fans:

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Tue Nov 21 14:06:53 CST 2006

" From: Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net>
"
" On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 02:41:37PM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
" > Where do you find Model M (ish) units with USB?  Or are you using a
" > converter?
"
" http://pckeyboards.stores.yahoo.net/customizer.html
"
" Available in both PS/2 and USB.  I have one of each; they accidentally
" shipped one PS/2 when I ordered both as USB.

no mac layout that i've yet found.

enquiring minds want to know -- are these dishwasher-safe?  i see they
offer spillproof covers...