[rescue] For all the Model M keyboard fans:

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Tue Nov 21 13:41:37 CST 2006

Tue, 21 Nov 2006 @ 09:44 -0600, Bill Bradford said:

> On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 10:22:20AM -0500, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:
> > Just curious: why did you get rid of the Tactile Pro?
>
> It was nice, but I prefer the feel of the "Model M"-types better.
> I learned how to type on a Selectric. 8-)

You know, that's a thought since I want to pick up a Mac and want to use
a KVM to share it with my PC along with a mouse. Just need to find a DVI
KVM that does USB keyboard and mouse.

Where do you find Model M (ish) units with USB?  Or are you using a
converter?

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- [Well, I have entered the "metallic years."
Silver in my hair, gold in my teeth, lead in my ass... -- Sheldon Hall in