[rescue] KVM Drawer

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 10:19:18 CST 2006

I have a friend here who's looking to replace a KVM drawer ( the
Compaq one in the rack now is busted ) and he asked me if I know
anything about them. I figured that some of you guys might have some
opinions on the subject. I've heard of Raritan (my dad uses them in
his server racks in the outbuildings at his 2-way sites) and Avocent,
but the ones my friend is asking about are Rose Electronics. Does
anyone have experience using them? The one in question is a 17" LCD /
Keyboard 1U drawer.

--Brooke