[rescue] Indy & LCD

Brooke Gravitt gravitt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 12:43:15 CST 2006

On 11/20/06, Mike Hebel <nimitz at nimitzbrood.com> wrote:

> Then either:
>
> 1) It's putting out some weird combo that the LCD doesn't like.
>
> 2) The adapter in question is not passing SOG in a form the monitor wants.
>
> 3) It's suddenly booting to the console for some unknown reason.
>
> 4) It's cursed - get a goat and...
>
> That's all I gots. ;-)
>
> Mike Hebel

I'm gonna pull the HD & dd it to another one and maybe picke up
another indy from the trash pile. I think I can probably get one from
what, $1 + shipping these days? If I had that stupid cable for the
Indy Presenter, i'd just use it. Rumor is that you can hack a SCSI
-to- VHD cable to make it work. Who knows.

--Brooke