[rescue] FS: SGI Indigo 2

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Thu Nov 16 04:23:00 CST 2006

>>> According to
>>> http://www.futuretech.blinkenlights.nl/sgidepot/indigo2.html, one of
>>> these would go for about $300 with hard drives included
>
> I *gave away* oh, 12-15 Indigo 2s a couple of years ago.  I had a hard time
> GIVING THEM AWAY for FREE.
>
> I think something that says an I2 is worth $300, is either outdated or
> smoking something *really* good. 8-)

I suspect Ian hasn't updated that recently. Next time I see him, I'll
rib him about it.

His Octane prices are reasonable for the UK market though - and he did
some work on a friend's Octane2, Irix install, assorted software,
utilities and so on. He also has more spares than a sane man should.

Why am I posting this anyway?

--
Steven Hill

A lot can be achieved with a smile.
Granted, a lot more can be achieved with a smile and a gun.