[rescue] Unimog - was: Sun Blackbox?

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Tue Nov 14 12:09:23 CST 2006

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Steve Hatle wrote:
> I'm not in the market, but what does a Unimog go for, approximately?

It depends on configuration, condition, location, etc.

I'm hoping to get about $8k for my 404 German radio truck in
Colorado Springs.  It's in good shape[0], fairly complete, runs
well, etc.  I hate to sell it but with a new baby and needing
a bigger house I need the money for other things.

-DanD

[0] Except the convertible top is getting a little ragged

# Chopped cabbage: it's not just a good idea, it's the slaw!