[rescue] Sun Blackbox?

Skeezics Boondoggle skeezics at q7.com
Mon Nov 13 16:39:15 CST 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, "Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote:

> I had a similar idea with the aircraft carrier that was on sale a few
> years ago. I even got to the point of writing a three page business plan,
> but could not find anyone to market it for me. :-(

OMG!  My plan was to put my whole pile of machines on that boat (it had
enough power generation capacity to handle the Crays with ease :-), start
a relious cult, and drift lazily around the Pacific, occasionally flinging
things off the deck with the catapult.  That was during my Stephensonesque
phase.  A floating data haven/colo with its own air force... how cool
would THAT have been?

--Skeez